This historical parkland was the former hunting land for the medieval Castle that adjoins the course. The present golf course is the third incarnation on this site since the original Golf Club was established in 1896. The current course was designed by the three times open champion Sir Henry Cotton for the use of the local community in 1964 and opened for play in 1966. The deer still visit the Club at different times as can be seen in this picture, whether they are safer these days or not is hard to tell.
An ideal course which is short enough to learn on but challenging enough for the more experienced golfer.
The ninth fairway looking back from the Green.
Farnham Park Golf Club
Call us on: 01252 715216
We are open 363 days per year
You may also contact us with our online contact form.
The course is open from 8.00am.
During the winter the last Tee Off is 3.00 seven days a week.
The Cafe is open 9.00am to 4.00pm
During the Winter the cafe closes at 4.00pm from when clocks change.
Our dress code is reasonably relaxed but fully enforced and simply comprises the wearing of of flat shoes, neat trousers or shorts (neat jeans are acceptable, but no trendy holes or rips) and shirts with either a collar or sleeves (Tee shirts and polo shirts are fine). Vests and bare chests are totally unacceptable.
Please note that the shirt ruling also applies to ladies